- Farmapram 2.0mg
Farmapram 2.0mg is a benzodiazepine with an intermediate onset of action. It is best known by the brand name Xanax (pronounced zan~ax)
- what is Farmapram 2.0mg ?
Farmapram 2.0mg is mexican alprazolam indicated in the treatment of anxiety: Anxiety with symptoms of depression and anxiety crisis (panic attack). Xanax is by far the most well known brand name for alprazolam, but there are
numerous other brand names such as Alprazolan, Alprox, Alpraz, Cassadan, Ralozam, Tafil, Trankimazin etc.
- What you need to know before buy Farmapram 2 mg ?
Do not take buy farmapram 2 mg
If you are allergic to alprazolam or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6), or to the group of benzodiazepines in general.
If you suffer from breathing difficulties related or not to sleep for a long time or suffer from severe muscle or liver problems.
If you are dependent on drugs or alcohol, you should not take alprazolam unless your doctor formally tells you to.
If you have any questions about this, consult your doctor.
- What is price Farmapram 2 mg 90 tablets
Farmapram 2 mg 90 tablets. Regular Price $ 900 pesos made by Ifa Celtics Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories. Keep box at no more than 30 ° C and in a dry place.
Box with 30, 60 and 90 tablets of 0.25 mg, in bubble container.
Box with 30, 60 and 90 tablets of 0.50 mg, in bubble container.
Box with 30, 60 and 90 tablets of 1.0 mg, in bubble container.
Box with bottle with 30, 60 or 90 tablets of 2.0 mg ( Farmapram 2.0mg ) .
- Is Farmapram bar a Xanax bar ?
No! Alprazolam is reported as an ingredient of Farmapram in mexico but usually called ( Farmapram xanax bars , xanax Farmapram 2 mg or Farmapram 2.0mg bar , also mexican xanax bars 2mg ) in usa.
1) Inactive ingredients in xanax : Cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2.
2) Inactive ingredients in alprazolam : Cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate.